Common Retirement Mistakes
- Underestimating amount of money needed for retirement
- Underfunding one’s 401(k) or IRA or both
- Lack of investment diversification or lack of adequate
- Little or no knowledge of tax or estate matters
- “Other spouse” handles retirement planning,
- Refusal to hire professional help
- Having no idea of how much one will need to retire comfortably.
- No understanding of how much money one must save annually
(monthly, etc.) to reach a comfortable retirement
Please click on the link below to read another article about retirement planning
myths and realities.
takes more than willpower